Collection and Use of Private Information
We collect the following types of Private Information about you from the following sources:
• Identifiers -Including without limitaion your real name, account name, unique identifiers, email address, postal address, billing address, phone number, birthdate, credit card information, social media handle or moniker, or other similar identifiers.
• Legally Protected Characteristics -Including without limitation, your age and gender.
• Commercial Information -Including without limitation promotions, sweepstakes, contests, and other loyalty programs you participated in.
• Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information -Including without limitation, browsing history, search history, click numbers, referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, information regarding your interaction with our site and advertisements, and your device information. See the Sections below titled "Information Sharing" for more information.
• Geolocation Information -Including without limitation information that can help identify your physical location like your GPS coordinates or the approximate location of your electronic devices.
• Audio and Visual Information -Including without limitation any images you submit through our website for contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and voice recordings that you voluntarily leave on voice mailboxes or that we may collect when you call customer services.
• Inferences Drawn About Your Preferences -Including without limitation your images and related preferences and interests, characteristics, behaviors on and offline, purchase patterns, and other inferences drawn from other types of information we collect from you.
• Other Categories of Personal Data that Relates to or is Reasonably Capable of Being Associated with You -Including without limitation the messages and other content you send us and information we collect from you if you interact with us on other Platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media or interactive pages.
In order to provide you with related product and service offers, we may disclose Private Information about you with trustworthy and reputable third parties such as:
• Product-related businesses that we deem appropriate to cross-promote and create marketing partnerships with
• Non-product related, but value oriented values and incentives we deem valuable to our member.
• Use for identity recognition and verification